Wednesday, April 13, 2011

21 Weeks...

I am now into my 21st week, officially past the halfway point!  It's gone so fast already, I am growing by the day!  Unfortunately, I still don't feel like I'm completely out of the awkward stage though.  In some outfits, people that don't know me may just think that I have a beer gut, so I've been trying to wear tighter shirts that show off my bump. I haven't bought a ton of maternity clothes yet as some of them would still be too big.  Actually I only have 1 pair of jeans (maternity) that fit me right now so that's really fun wearing those like everyday, I plan on doing some shopping while the hubby is out of town this weekend though :)

Anyway, the 2nd trimester has been really great, no morning sickness and I've had a lot more energy.  This week has been rough as we are still a little jet lagged from Japan, but I'll make it!  Another exciting thing about this week is that our first piece of baby furniture came in for the nursery, so I am pretty excited to get that going! I know Alex is really pumped to paint the nursery pink ;)

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Baby girl VerHeul! You look great! Can't wait to see you next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach you look great, such a cute lil bump!!

    Keep the posts coming, and take care of yourself :)

    Cait

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh!! love the pink blog color change and I love that belly bump!! Cant wait to see the pink nursery pictures!

    Have fun shopping this weekend!

    ReplyDelete