Sunday, May 1, 2011

23 weeks and counting....


So tomorrow is actually the start of my 24th week, this picture was taken this past Thursday.  Definitely getting bigger! I don't mind the bump so much, it's nice now that I'm obviously pregnant, however, WOW some of my other areas are growing more than I'd prefer...I won't elaborate!  Seriously though, as if my rear-end really needed to grow.  Haha.  Anyway, I'm feeling great and everything seems to be going well according to my Dr.  Baby's heartbeat is about 148 (normal) and she seems to be growing right on track.  They measured my belly this time and told me that my uterus should measure the same number in centimeters as the number of weeks I am pregnant, so far, so good!

I can still fit into some of my longer shirts and stretchy pants (neither in this picture are maternity) but most of the stuff I've been wearing lately is maternity.  There are definitely a lot of options out there, however it definitely adds up so I've been trying to keep the purchases spread out and be strategic about it.

1 comment:

  1. You look great, Bea!! Enjoy your homemade cookies!!

    ReplyDelete