Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's a GIRL!




I'm thrilled to announce that Baby VerHeul is a girl!  We had our Dr. appt on Thursday before we left for Japan and although she wasn't cooperative at first, we were finally able to get her to move so that we could see what we were having.  It was funny actually, they always tell me to drink some water before my ultrasound and this time apparently I drank too much and my bladder was so full that they actually asked me to go pee and come back so that she would have more space to move around. 

Baby V weighs about 11 ounces (probably more now as this was almost 2 weeks ago).  She has a healthy heartbeat of 152 and is now 9-10 inches long!  I can feel lots of movement and my Mom was even able to feel some movement from the outside when we were in Japan.  Such a crazy feeling, I wish y'all were here to feel my tummy!

1 comment: