Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In other news...

I thought this deserved a post of it's own....yet another baby is being added to the Schreurs extended family..that's right...Joe and Emily are pregnant :)  Current due date is September 27th!  We have actually known for a bit but wanted to keep it on the DL while they told all of their friends/family.  We had planned to video chat with them and when we broke the news of our Baby V, my brother held up a picture of an ultrasound and said "your baby is going to be older than ours" haha, it was awesome!

We feel so blessed and so excited about the "triplets" as my Mom calls them!  It's been fun being able to talk to Lori and Emily about preggo stuff! 

We are actually getting ready to head to Japan on Friday morning, we'll be meeting my parents there as well! I am not feeling too excited about the 13 hr flight however I do feel pretty good about being safe over there and especially that I will be in the same boat as Emily while everyone is eating sushi and drinking beer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment