Monday, May 16, 2011

Sister Bumps!

I spent last weekend in Tucson with my Sister and her family and as always it was so great seeing them.  It was fun to get together before her little guy gets here, she is ready to go, healthy as can be and the little man is scheduled to be delivered on May 27th.  My Sis looks great, she is all belly and is obviously a beautiful preggo Mama-to-be!  It was fun to go maternity clothes shopping with her and we got pedicures and hung out a lot with the kiddos.  We had lunch one day and the cashier asked us "Are you guys sisters? And you're both pregnant? That's so cute!"  It was pretty funny. 


I forgot to mention what we did on Friday afternoon.  I'm sure a lot of you remember how much my sis loved Gymboree (especially when she had Emma) and fortunately, she saved all of it and kept it all really nice. Being the lucky sister having a girl, I got to go through the multiple tubs of clothes with her and pick out what I'd like!  That's right, I filled up a whole duffel bag :).  They are all very cute and I feel so fortunate that she's being so generous! 


It's really amazing how everyone wants to help with things when they find out you're pregnant.  My sister in law has also generously given me some cute stuff for baby and some maternity hand me downs too!  And not only have I received things but of course all the women that work with Alex love him and have given us things like a bumbo and baby bjorn!  Someday I'm hoping to return pay it forward!


Overall it was a great trip and I'll keep everyone posted on Lori's progress :)
Here's a picture of me and her cute kiddos:

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the pic of you two girls! It almost made me cry!! It's probably not the end of the hand-me-down clothes, either, as I'm sure there will be other "Gymboree tub" weekends in your future, as your sister dresses Emma in cute clothes and takes good care of them!! So glad you girls had a nice time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad we got the picture together. It was a really good weekend. I hope I can be a wonderful Auntie like you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look fantastic! So nice that you were able to get a ton of cute stuff... although now you might have to share some of those baby girl clothes :)

    ReplyDelete